Working in a private members business club is a unique experience that combines dynamics, complex tasks and interaction with successful Russian and foreign businessmen and artists, all within the space, capable of competing with the world’s best examples of office design.
- creating and maintaining comfortable working conditions for club members and guests
- coordination of office facilities
- providing administrative support for club members
- creating the aura of positivity and good mood
- elegance and a sense of style, knowledge of the principles of business etiquette
- proactive mind and positive internal energy
- desire for self-development
- ability to work in team, a willingness to take responsibility
- well-developed communication skills, stress resistance, and self-confidence
- fluent English, gadgets-friendly attitude and confident use of office equipment
Private members business club
The employer is the first and so far the only private members business club in Moscow. It is a fully-functional business space, with meeting rooms, fully-equipped work spaces and offices, a conference hall with video conferencing facilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, a secretary, IT consultant, first class bar and a restaurant serving delicious, healthy food.
The business club is intended to cater for the needs of business and creative people who are not tied to a specific place of work or a nine-to-five schedule, people who need a high-quality office within the Garden Ring for important negotiations and presentations. It is located in the very heart of Moscow in an historical modern-style mansion constructed by the famous Russian architect, Fyodor Shekhtel.