The Head of the Moscow office of a large international is in need of a highly qualified english speaking assistant, proactive, communicative, attentive, positive, able to work in challenging environment.
- Scheduling Director’s working day
- Processing phone calls and business correspondence in Russian and English
- Organizing Director’s paperwork
- Meeting guests and visitors, organizing business visits
- Preparing expense reports
- Providing travel support (reserving hotels and tickets, organizing transfers)
- Arranging Director’s legal status with immigration authorities
- Cooperation with company’s lawyer
- Managing Director’s private issues
- Higher education (linguistics or economics)
- Proficiency in English language (advanced)
- Confident user of MS Office
- Familiarity with principles of paperwork management
Ready to work extra hours
Executive assistant to the Head
International producer of unique and innovative cutting tools
The employer is an international producer of unique and innovative cutting tools for metalworking, including turning, grooving, milling, hole making, boring and threading tools. The company was founded in 1952 and catapulted from a single Israeli small niche supplier to one of the world's leading manufacturers of metalworking tools with representation in over 50 countries.
The company's success and growth continue as a result of innovation and a desire to provide customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world. They maintain manufacturing facilities for special tools and inserts in the Americas, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, Turkey and Israel.
Russia is conceived by the company as one of the most promising markets. It is represented here by two offices: one in Moscow and another one in Chelyabinsk.