Vice-president of a major player at building materials market requires a competent and responsible personal assistant.
- Elegance and style
- Knowledge of business etiquette principles
- Developed communication skills
- Higher education
- Proficiency in English (at least upper-intermediate)
- Experience as an assistant to director (at least 1 year)
- Planning of the chief’s workong day
- Organization of meetings and negotiations
- Making minutes on meetings
- Processing and composing of documents
- Search of information and data
- Travel arrangements and reservations
- Chief’s personal affairs
Personal assistant to vice-president
Major player at building materials market
The leader of the Russian market in the production of building materials. Holding structure includes 16 full cycle plants. It's included in a list of 50 largest Russian companies, composed by the “Expert” magazine. The company is developing every year and directs significant investments at improving and increasing of production capacity. According to research conducted by the newspaper "Kommersant", the management of the holding company holds a leading position in the ranking of Russian managers. The company is guided by the principle of social responsibility and supports a number of charitable projects as well as implements manufacturing technology which does not cause environmental damage.
The headquarters of the holding is in one of the most beautiful parts of the old Moscow. It is a stately mansion which symbolizes the company's dominant position in the market. Luxurious interiors office poses elegance and have everything to ensure the most comfortable conditions.
The company is a stable employer that seeks to build long term relationships with well-established staff.