A team of investment advisors is looking for a paralegal with degree in law, appropriate work experience and advanced English.
- Summarizing legal documents and administrative support of legal team
- Performing records research
- Maintenance of register of legal documents and requests
- Performing legal research of corporate, tax, finance etc. law of Russia and other jurisdictions (Cyprus, Luxembourg, BVI, Netherlands etc.)
- Maintenance of holding, financial, trade and other types of companies registered in different jurisdictions
- Drafting all sorts of legal documents
- Arranging execution of legal documents
- Due diligence of Russian and international companies
- Checking legal forms for accuracy
- Preparing legal reports and proposals
- Preparing updates of projects status
- Preparing business correspondence
Legal Assistant in wealth management firm
Russian wealth management firm
The employer is the first independent family office in Russia, with an outstanding reputation for providing tailored investment, legal, and financial solutions for its clients not only in Russia, but throughout numerous jurisdictions and financial centers abroad. In recognition of its growth, development, and leadership position in the market, it was twice designated Family Office of the Year in Russia by influential British private banking publication, SPEAR'S.
The company stays true to the best traditions of family offices worldwide, with a unique team of specialists and consultants who have a deep understanding of the specifics of the Russian market as well as tenure with global financial institutions, legal firms, and family offices.