In a Division of major Russian telecommunication company an assistant to Operations Director is required.
- travel support to Director;
- scheduling & organizing Director’s day (including private matters);
- managing all business correspondence, including e-mails, fax and posts as well;
- managing Director’s paperwork;
- fixing of all incoming and outcoming information;
- analysis of all incoming and outcoming papers;
- drafting of documents both of inside and outside addressing;
- info search on Director’s request;
- lifestyle managing (if/when required);
- organization of business meetings;
- monitoring of Director’s orders fulfillment;
- business trips;
- project managing.
- higher education;
- at least 2 year of relevant working experience;
- fluent English;
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- PC and office equipment confident user;
- business ethics;
- paperwork management;
- trips (including private experience);
- planning & time management;
- time management
Assistant to Operations Director
Major Russian telecommunication company
The employer is a high-tech provider of wireless access to the Internet. The company occupies a leading position in the wireless Internet market and renders its services in 12 Russian cities. This project is one of the fastest growing in the industry, in 2014 the company is planning to connect to the LTE 180 cities in Russia.
The vacancy is opened in a Division of the company dedicated to development of a banking project.