Foreign investment company is looking for an administrative assistant to its Moscow representative office.
- Answering incoming calls and emails;
- Organization of business meetings;
- Meeting guests and clients, serving coffee/tea;
- Paper flow maintenance;
- keep the office comfortable and friendly;
- control and carry out supply of all the necessary office accessories, equipment and consumables;
- interact with business center’s operational services when required;
- search of information on request;
- travel support to analysts and partners.
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of English language (at least upper-intermediate);
- At least 1 year work experience in administrative position;
- Confident PC user, ability to work with office equipment;
- Good communicative skills;
- Dutiful and accurate approach to work;
- Reliable and responsible personality.
- 45000 – 50000 RUR;
- Work schedule: 09:00 – 18:00;
- Benefits package;
- Work in reception area.
Administrative assistant in foreign investment company
European investment company
The employer is a foreign management company that specializes in direct investments. The Company manages the fund that is being invested in promising business projects in Northern Europe and Russia. The company has been acting in Russia since 1995.
The employer's Moscow office is a small, cozy working space in the Arbat district populated by a team of highly qualified and friendly analysts and investment managers.