CEO of one of the leading Metallurgic Companies in the world requires a qualified personal assistant.
- Total administrative support to CEO;
- Scheduling the employer’s working day;
- Arranging meetings, negotiations and talks;
- Drawing up minutes of negotiations;
- Oral and written translations;
- Providing travel support to CEO;
- Receiving, accounting and arranging the documents or commercial correspondence;
- Commercial correspondence, preparation of letters and post cards;
- Execution of personal orders.
- Higher education;
- Proper oral and written language;
- High level of self organization;
- Fluency in English;
- Business ethics knowledge;
- Organizational skills;
- Paperwork management skills;
- Stress resistance and ability to work in multitask mode;
- Dutiful and accurate approach to work;
- Reliable and responsible personality;
- Presentable appearance;
- Absence of bad habits.
- Revenue: 100 000 RUR at least;
- Social package: Medical care, cell phone expenses covered;
- Working schedule: 5/2, 10:00 to 19:00, extra hours possible;
- Cell phone availability: 24/7;
- Location: Molodezhnaya metro station.
Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Metallurgic holding company
The employer is one of the leading manufacturers of iron-ore production in the world. The company disposes of the second largest explored iron-ore reserves on our planet. Moreover, it is considered to be one of the major steel producers in the region.
The employer is willing to establish long-term mutually beneficial relations with the staff. Team spirit, easygoing character and result-oriented outlook are highly valued along with the qualification. Perfect opportunities for climbing up the career ladder and professional enhancement are presented to the employees.