One of the most sought-after employers on the Russian market invites candidates to apply for the position of Administrative assistant to the reception room of a Top Manager.
- Receiving phone calls and managing commercial correspondence ( in English as well);
- Arranging meetings and negotiations;
- Meeting guests and visitors, catering;
- Managing paperwork;
- Checking on the execution of the boss’s orders;
- Controlling documentation;
- Supplying office with equipment and stationary;
- Searching and processing data on request;
- Providing travel support (reserving hotels and tickets, organizing transfers).
- Higher education;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous administrative working experience (2 years at least);
- Confident user of PC and office machines;
- Perfect time management, reliability and responsibility;
- Business ethics;
- Paperwork management skills.
- Revenue: 40000 – 50000 RUR (net);
- Social package: Medical care, bonuses;
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 to 18:00 (extra hours possible);
- Location: reception room.
Administrative Assistant to a Top Manager of a Bank
An established Russian Bank
The Bank is considered to be one of the top financial institutions in Russia. Furthermore, it is ranked as one of the 10 major banks by equity in Central and Eastern Europe. The Bank’s services cover such core industries in Russia, as gas and oil sector, chemical and petrochemical production, ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy, electric and atomic power industry, etc. In addition, the Bank is in possession of a widespread regional network along with numerous subsidiaries and divisions. It also holds a share in several foreign banks.